- Crafter Application
- Civil War Reenactors Registration
- Antique Tractor Owner Application
- Antique Engine Owner Application
Please send applications to:
Rules, Regulations, and Information
- All Vendors must have a valid WV Business License. A copy of your license must be on display at your booth during the Jackson’s Mill Jubilee. This is an eight digit number supplied by the State of WV for sales tax purposes. The Jackson’s Mill Jubilee does not file or collect your sales tax. If you need to apply for a Business License forms are available upon request.
- All personally owned tents must have a Personal Liability/Bodily Injury Policy with coverage of one million dollars. These are obtained from Insurance Companies as an Event Policy. This does not apply to rental tents. Tents and Canopies must be made of, or treated with, flame- retardant materials which meet Fire Safety Standards.
- Personal extension cords used must be UL listed. If used outdoors must be approved for outdoor use. Do not use taped or worn extension cords. Do not place extension cords in traffic areas. This may cause tripping and falling of our guest.
- All food Vendors must meet the requirements provided by the Chairman for food vendors.
- Attractions must conform to all WVDOL rules and meet inspection policies. Proof of inspection and any Regulations must be with you at the Jubilee. A copy of Liability Policies must be provided to Jackson’s Mill Jubilee and WVU-Jackson Mill (including these two names on policies).
- Jackson’s Mill Jubilee hours are as follows:
Friday- Noon to 8 PM, Saturday- 10 AM to 8 PM, Sunday- 10 AM to 6 PM.
The Gates will be open to the Public one hour before the actual time for early participants.
- All Vendors are expected to be on site and set-up one hour before the opening of the Jubilee. All vehicles must be off the grounds and parked in designated locations one hour before the Jubilee opens each day. All Vendors must remain open until 6 PM on Sunday evening. Leaving early will not be tolerated.
- All applications (Artisans, Food Vendors, Attractions, and Musicians) and fees are due on or before July 1st, 2020. The program will be finalized on July 15th, 2020 with all listing and locations. Programs will be made available to the public after August 1st, 2020.
- Returning Artisans will receive their usual location at the Jackson’s Mill Jubilee unless a different location is requested. After July 1st, 2020, Artisan placement will be at the discretion of the Craft Committee.
- All Vendors should have a first-aid kit on hand. In case of fire or any other emergency, call 911 if Jubilee personnel are not available. The Jubilee has EMT’s available unless they are needed off site. Always be alert.
- Fire Extinguishers must be approved and properly rated. These will be located in the tent or trailer. A #5 ABC extinguisher is the minimum requirement. Food Vendors must have propane or gas cylinders properly secured to a stable object, with a chain or cable, to avoid being tipped or knocked over.
- Security: There will be security present AT ALL TIMES on the grounds, including after hours and through the night. However, Jackson’s Mill Jubilee and WVU-Jackson Mill cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items on the WVU-Jackson Mill Campus grounds.
- All Vendors are expected to keep their area clean. When leaving on Sunday evening, your area needs to be clean and all debris placed in proper containers. We pride ourselves on keeping WVU-Jacksons Mill clean and beautiful.
- WVU-Jackson’s Mill is a tobacco free enviroment, please refrain from tobacco products
- The Jackson’s Mill Jubilee has the friendliest Vendors in the State of West Virginia not only toward each other but especially to our guest. Thank you.